2016 CHRISTY AWARDS PRESENTED
LAWRENCE, Kan.—Winners of the 2016 Christy Awards honoring and promoting excellence in Christian fiction were announced online today at www.ChristyAwards.com.
Winners of the 2016 Christy Awards will be featured on Chris Fabry Live!, Fri., July 1, 2016. Chris Fabry Live! is heard on over 225 terrestrial Moody radio stations and streamed live online at www.moodyradio.org/chrisfabrylive/ from 2-4 p.m. (CDT).
The Christy Advisory Board is happy to announce the complete list of 2016 Christy Award winners. (Hyperlinks go to my reviews.)
- Book of the Year: The Five Times I Met Myself by James L. Rubart (Thomas Nelson, a division of HarperCollins Christian Publishing)
- Contemporary: The Sea Keeper’s Daughters by Lisa Wingate (Tyndale House Publishers)
- Contemporary Romance/Suspense: The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck (Zondervan, a division of HarperCollins Christian Publishing)
- Contemporary Series: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Beth K. Vogt (Howard Books)
- First Novel: Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason (Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group)
- Historical: Secrets She Kept by Cathy Gohlke (Tyndale House Publishers)
- Historical Romance: Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund (WaterBrook Press)
- Suspense: Twisted Innocence by Terri Blackstock (Zondervan, a division of HarperCollins Christian Publishing)
- Visionary: The Five Times I Met Myself by James L. Rubart (Thomas Nelson, a division of HarperCollins Christian Publishing)
- Young Adult: The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker (Tyndale House Publishers)
The Christy Award is the foremost award honoring and promoting excellence in Christian fiction. The Christy Awards are online at:
2016 Christy Award Winners
Many heartfelt and excited congratulations to the winners!!
Note: Susan Anne Mason will be at the Christian Fiction Readers Retreat on August 24th in Nashville. So you’ll probably not want to miss it. Just sayin 🙂