Today, let’s talk about our favorite young adult reads. (Thanks, Bookworm Mama for the idea!)
I confess that I don’t read a lot of YA books. There are, of course, a few notable exceptions – and the ones I do read consistently are my faves.
- Melanie Dickerson’s fairy tale retellings
- Unblemished by Sara Ella
- Curio by Evangeline Denmark
- Jody Hedlund’s An Uncertain Choice series
- Madeleine L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time quartet
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- C.S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia
- the Harry Potter series
There are a host of books that I want to read though, specifically K.E. Ganshert’s The Gifting series, Mary Weber’s Storm Siren trilogy and Marissa Meyer’s The Lunar Chronicles.
So, now it’s your turn because I need recommendations! What are your fave YA reads?