Happy Sunday, my friends!
Do you use a specific book for your ‘devotions’ (time with God)?
I tend to get bored with just one so I mix it up a bit, using several throughout the year. I tend to keep the same faves and add to them haha! So if you’re looking at my stack of books for my quiet times, I look so spiritual but don’t be fooled. It’s just a pick-and-choose kind of stack 😛
A few of my personal faves are:
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Just Breathe (various authors)
- Control Girl by Shannon Popkin
- The Finishing School by Valerie Woerner
- Word Writers series by Denise Hughes
I know there are so many great ones out there though!
So now it’s your turn:
What are some of your favorite devotional books? Or do you just prefer to go through a book of the Bible? Or a combo?