It’s Friday – hooray! And consulting my handy dandy schedule for this week’s New Releases post tells me that means we get to look at the upcoming Amish Fiction books coming out in May-August! It’s a mix of contemporary, historical (maybe?) and suspense – all with Amish characters and/or settings. Susan… how’s your list-writing wrist? Ready to go? 😉
Speaking of schedules, here’s a refresher in case you’ve missed a post:
Tuesday: Contemporary Fiction (non-Amish & non-suspense)
Wednesday: Historical Fiction (non-Amish & non-suspense)
Thursday: Mystery/Suspense (non-Amish)
Friday: Amish Fiction
If you want to know more about each book, clicking on the covers will take you to that book’s Goodreads page.
Cover Still to Come
A Suitor for Rebekah by Rachel L. Miller & Naomi Miller
I’m excited about all of these, but which ones am I most excited about?
- Arms of Mercy by Ruth Reid – ok, this is cheating a little bit since I’ve already read this one but y’all it’s REALLY good!! Put this on your must-read list!
- Home on Huckleberry Hill by Jennifer Beckstrand – because Anna & Felty ♥
- Portrait of a Sister by Laura Bradford – I’m a huge fan of her cozy mysteries; looking forward to this clean women’s fiction novel too!
- Kappy King & the Pickle Kaper by Amy Lillard – i loved the first one so much that I’m eagerly waiting for the next one in this fun series!
- Firestorm by Laura V. Hilton – If you think Amish romance is more sweet than spicy, you’ve clearly never read a Laura Hilton novel 😉
- Her Fear by Shelley Shepard Gray – Amish + suspense + Kentucky + Shelley Gray? Yes please.
- A Widow’s Hope by Vannetta Chapman – I love her books & I’m excited to see her writing for this imprint now too!
My Fave Covers?
What about you? Which Amish fiction titles are you most looking forward to? Which covers are your faves?