Welcome to the blog tour & giveaway for An Unpresentable Glory by Eleanor K. Gustafson, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours! Since the book’s theme and cover have a lot to do with gardens, I thought I’d share some of my favorite flowers with you before we look at the book.
1.Tulips – red, pink, orange – tulips just make me smile. They may be shortlived in the spring but they are so pretty while they’re blooming!
2. Daisies – as Kathleen Kelly said in You’ve Got Mail daisies are just the friendliest flower. I agree & I used them in our wedding since that movie was our first date 🙂
3. Canterbury bells – I can never find these flowers and but oh my goodness these are probably my very fave flower of all. They are so girly and purple and pink and they make me so happy!
4. Lantana – ok, I liked. These might be my favorite flower. The pink-and-yellow flowers are so pretty and they grow so well that almost not even I can kill them. haha!
5. Yellow roses with pink center or pink tips. Yes. Yes I do love pink flowers. And yellow flowers. What gave me away? lol.
Title: An Unpresentable Glory
Author: Eleanor K. Gustafson
Publisher: Ambassador International
Release Date: July 1, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Fiction, Romance
“I trusted you, and some day, you may know just how much you hold in your hands.”
Linda Jensen leads a relatively quiet life in Westchester County, New York, as the owner of a highly-acclaimed garden. Inherited from her parents, the garden is her pride and joy. What is not so joyful is finding a strange man sprawled near her delphiniums! The mysterious man is sick, unable to do anything more than drink water—and beg for secrecy. Ignoring all alarm bells, Linda sees to his needs, but her caring act takes on unexpected significance, an unpresentable glory.
Seeds of trust, and perhaps love, are planted in Linda’s garden haven. But as secrets are revealed and scandal hits the headlines, the act of caring for this man threatens to tarnish both of their reputations. Like weeds in Linda’s garden, circumstances threaten to choke out their fledgling relationship, and small moments prove to be the biggest influencers—on a national scale.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ellie grew up in Branchville, NJ, in a county with more cows than people. She attended Wheaton College in Illinois as a music major, then married a pastor/college professor/tree farmer/organist and writer. Together, they have three children and eight grandchildren. Music was Ellie’s first love until she tried on the cloak of writing and found it a comfortable fit. However, early writing attempts saw friends—and even her mother—advising her to stick to music as a career. She pushed manfully along, though, and An Unpresentable Glory is her sixth novel. “God first touched me through story,” Ellie says, “and made the bigger Story come alive. I love Him passionately!”
(1) winner will receive:
- a print copy of An Unpresentable Glory, and
- choice of (1) garden in a bag from Potting Shed Creations
Enter via the Rafflecopter giveaway below. Giveaway will begin at midnight September 10, 2018 and last through 11:59pm September 17, 2018. US only. Winners will be notified within a week of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.