And welcome to First Line Fridays, hosted by Hoarding Books!!!
Since it’s Friday, it’s time to grab the book nearest to you and leave a comment with the first line.
I’m continuing my #CFRR2019 FLF series, spotlighting books from the authors who joined us for the Christian Fiction Readers Retreat in April.
The book I’m featuring today is A Love Most Worthy by Sandra Ardoin, one of our CFRR2019 authors!
And the first lines are…
Feminine laughter drifted across the water toward the Alaskan beach at Nome. With the faint sound, cold fingers of dread tiptoed up Rance Preston’s back.
If you’re interested in one of our CFRR 2019 guest bags filled with goodies (books and swag), now’s your chance. We have 8 complete ones left over, ready to ship!
- A gray with white striped zipper tote
- “Bonnie” Candle custom created by Novelly Yours in honor of one of our founders, Bonnie Roof.
- A pashmina scarf/wrap in one of 4 colors.
- “Read More Books” wristlet zipper booksleeve from Novel Grounds. (Authors received “Write More Books” one)
- Plus at least 7 books in every bag!
For more info: http://bit.ly/extraCFRR
Let me know the first line of the book closest to you & then head over to Hoarding Books to see who else is participating!
If you’re a blogger or just a social media-er, we’d love for you to join us too!