today’s book: The Cowboy’s Christmas Blessings
Welcome to another post in my annual blog series spotlighting new and recently-released Christmas reads! (Over 50 this year – And I’m SO EXCITED about it!)
Christmas is only 20 days away (Hooray!!!) and I think we all could benefit from some extra Christmas cheer this year, right? Continuing through just before Christmas, I’m going to spotlight several new/recent Christmasy releases. So… snuggle in, grab your fave hot beverage and comfiest blanket, turn on some Christmas tunes and start your bookish Christmas list! Oh… and did I mention there are GIVEAWAYS with EACH POST in this series??!! (Because authors are awesome!)
Today’s first book is the latest Wyoming Sweethearts book by the fabulous Jill Kemerer – plus Jill shares five reasons you need a Christmas cowboy!
THE COWBOY’S CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS
SERIES: Wyoming Sweethearts #3
GENRE: Inspirational Contemporary Romance
PUBLISHER: Love Inspired
RELEASE DATE: October 1, 2020
The most memorable Christmases are the ones you don’t expect…
Will welcoming them for Christmas
have him wishing for more?
Judd Wilson lives a solitary life…until he learns Nicole Taylor and her infant triplets need somewhere to stay. The cabin on his ranch is the perfect solution, but now his quiet Christmas alone feels a lot more crowded. Recently widowed, Nicole questions her swiftly developing feelings for Judd, even if the older man is wonderful with her babies. Is she ready to take that leap again?
5 Reasons You need a Christmas cowboy
by Jill Kemerer, author of The Cowboy’s Christmas Blessings
It’s the first weekend of December, and naturally, I’m panicking. Are the gifts bought? No. Is the house decorated? Of course not. Are movies being watched and cookies being devoured? Yep—at least I’m on top of that.
When I think about all the things I need to do for Christmas, I want to crawl back in bed, pull the covers up tight and read ALL day. In fact, I already have a few holiday-themed books calling my name. Frankly, I need a Christmas cowboy, and a fictional one will do just fine.
5 Reasons You Need a Christmas Cowboy
- He’ll saw down the tree and get it set up lickity-split. This means you don’t have to deal with setting up the artificial tree stored in the attic. All you have to do is put on the decorations (after asking him nicely to string the lights). Yay!
- Not your best batch of cookies? He’ll enjoy them, regardless. Underbaked? Overbaked? Doesn’t matter. He’ll shovel in half a dozen and give you a two thumbs up.
- Icy weather doesn’t daunt him. Sure, I like to look at snow falling outside the window, but this guy actually works out there—all day. Just thinking about it makes me chilly. So go wrap up in that fluffy throw and enjoy being warm while he shovels your driveway.
- He lives to love and protect. Honestly, this makes me swoon. A guy who won’t hesitate to carry you out of a burning building is a guy you want to keep. Not that Christmas involves burning buildings…but it’s nice to know you’re covered just in case.
- He’ll gladly sit in front of a cozy fire with you. Just thinking about being held by strong arms in front of a pretty Christmas tree and a crackling fire gives me all the feels! Yes, just yes.
Do you like Christmas books featuring cowboys? I love pretty much all Christmas romance novels, but the ones with cowboys are my favorite.
Have a delightful Christmas season!
Jill Kemerer is a Publishers Weekly bestselling author of inspirational romance novels for Harlequin Love Inspired. Her essentials include coffee, M&Ms, a stack of books, her mini-dachshund, and long walks outdoors. She resides in Ohio with her husband and two almost-grown children. Please visit her website, jillkemerer.com.
Jill Kemerer is offering a signed, print copy of The Cowboy’s Christmas Blessings to one of my readers! (US only for print. Ebook if international winner. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.) This giveaway is subject to Reading Is My SuperPower’s giveaway policies which can be found here. Enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
What about you? What makes you want to read The Cowboy’s Christmas Blessings by Jill Kemerer? Do you like Christmas books featuring cowboys? (YES PLEASE is my answer haha)