I am delighted to have Tari Faris on the blog today to share some little known facts about herself – and to look at her new romance, Since You’ve Been Gone!
SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE
SERIES: Restoring Heritage #3
GENRE: Inspirational Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: September 7, 2021
Leah Williams is back in the quaint town of Heritage, Michigan, and ready to try again to make her business a success. But blank slates are hard to come by, and a piece of her past is waiting for her there. Heir to the Heritage Fruits company, Jonathan Kensington is the guy who not only made Leah’s past difficult, he also seems determined to complicate her present as well.
Jon is trying to prove to the Heritage Fruits board that he, not his manipulative uncle, should be running the business. The board insists Jon find a new owner for the building that will house Leah’s business. To avoid forcing a buyout of Leah’s part of the building, Jon strikes a compromise with Leah, and the two go into business together. With her vision and his know-how, it might work. And Leah might realize he’s loved her since high school. If only he didn’t keep on shooting himself in the foot by boxing her out of important decisions.
Sparks fly in this romantic story of two people who must learn to trust both each other and the one who called them to this journey.
10 Little Known Facts about Tari Faris
by Tari Faris, author of Since You’ve Been Gone
- I lived in Australia for three months. It was an amazing experience that was life changing! I did an internship at a Christian organization. When I moved there, I didn’t know a single person in the entire continent—talk about a lonely feeling. But through that God showed me I could do anything with his strength.
- I have been in six out of the seven continents. Although I was in Europe only for a few hours, I did leave the airport and buy a pastry in Amsterdam, so I count it.
- I have been in 42 of the 50 states. Like I said, I love to travel, and I love taking road trips with my kids and husband. My next road trip is later this month!
- I am a direct descendant of Seven Hopkins, who came over on the Mayflower. I guess my ancestors were adventurous too.
- My great-great-great-great grandmother was Cherokee. I wish I knew more about her, but that is all I know.
- I started college with a science major. I loved and did best in math and science and always thought I would end up doing that for a living.
- I substituted for a few years, and my favorite age to sub was junior high. Sounds strange, I know, but they were fun.
- I don’t love concerts. I get bored just sitting and listening to music. I want to do something. I have a lot of DC Talk stuff signed because I’d rather wait in line than sit through the concert. I was always first in line.
- I am ADD when it comes to crafting. I love doing a little of it all, but I never stick with on thing. Jewelry making, sewing, baking, scrapbooking, etc. I have done a little of it all. And I love learning a new craft.
- I met my husband at my sister’s wedding. I had a broken foot…he had to help me. It is the meet cute of all meet cutes. Someday, it may be a book.
Thank you for having me! This has been a joy!
Tari Faris is the author of You Belong with Me and Until I Met You. A member of American Christian Fiction Writers and My Book Therapy, she is the projects manager for My Book Therapy, writes for learnhowtowriteanovel.com, and is a 2017 Genesis Award winner. She has an MDiv from Asbury Theological Seminary and lives in the Phoenix, Arizona, area with her husband and their three children. Although she lives in the Southwest now, she lived in a small town in Michigan for 25 years. Learn more at TariFaris.com.
Revell is offering a print copy of Since You’ve Been Gone by Tari Faris to THREE of my readers! (US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.) This giveaway is subject to Reading Is My SuperPower’s giveaway policies which can be found here. Enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
What about you? What makes you want to read Since You’ve Been Gone by Tari Faris?