Written for kids ages 8-12, this Bible-based book draws on content from Max Lucado’s bestselling book Anxious for Nothing to help young people overcome the anxiety and pressures of today’s world and come to a deeper understanding of God’s constant, loving presence.
In this chaotic age of social media, packed schedules, and an increasing awareness of the world’s problems, it’s normal for young people to feel overwhelmed sometimes. But the good news of the gospel has not changed. This encouraging, let’s-start-now book is the perfect tool to help tweens take control of their feelings and choose to focus on God’s truth.
This much-needed book adapts content from You Are Not Alone as well as from Anxious for Nothing, which has sold over 900,000 copies. With the warmth and authenticity that has made him a beloved pastor and writer, Max Lucado offers young readers:
- biblical hope and powerful strategies to help them flourish under the mounting struggles of the middle grade years
- encouragement that God is near, He cares, and He listens
- truths to claim for themselves in difficult moments
- practical ways to work through their worries and rely on God’s faithfulness
This special edition of Anxious for Nothing also includes:
- a note to kids from the author
- age-appropriate application questions, journal prompts, and activities that guide kids in Christ-focused mindfulness
- callouts and infographics featuring key verses, facts, and takeaways
- sidebars addressing technology-related stress
Practical, motivating, and biblically grounded, Anxious for Nothing (Young Readers Edition) is a timely book for any tween who sometimes feels overwhelmed, lonely, or anxious, or who simply wants to know more of God’s abundant joy and peace.