Welcome to the Blog Tour for Ranch Showdown by Tina Wheeler, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
RANCH SHOWDOWN by Tina Wheeler
GENRE: Romantic Suspense (Christian)
PUBLISHER: Love Inspired Suspense
RELEASE DATE: July 25, 2023
Seeking refuge at a ranch…
Has fiery consequences
After being threatened by her sister’s ex, Sierra Lowery has forty-eight hours to surrender documents linking him to a bombing before he kills her and kidnaps her nephew. With the evidence missing and anyone who helps becoming a target, hiding out with Detective Cole Walker, her college sweetheart, might be her only chance for survival. But as explosives detonate in the wake of their search, their ranch safe haven could become a dangerous trap.
From Love Inspired Suspense: Courage. Danger. Faith.
Ten Little-Known Facts About Author Tina Wheeler
by Tina Wheeler, author of Ranch Showdown
I was going to write facts about my book, but I kept giving away the twists, so here we go.
- I’m afraid of heights. Standing on a table can cause me to tremble and break into a sweat. Don’t ask me to change the light bulb.
- I’m a little claustrophobic. While snorkeling in Hawaii, I came close to having a panic attack. After practicing breathing into the tube above water, I could join my husband under the ocean waves and search for sea turtles.
- I grew up on Air Force bases and love jets. My father arranged for me to sit in the cockpit of an F-16 fighter jet when I was nineteen. That’s about as close as I’m going to get to a Top Gun moment.
- One spring break, I was tired of school and almost joined the Air Force. My military father kept me up half the night talking so I would be too tired to take my scheduled test.
- I broke a board with my foot in Karate Class during my thirties.
- I broke my collarbone when I was sixteen, playing Red Rover Red Rover. Two teen boys wouldn’t let go of my arms when another teen knocked us down.
- I was talked into emceeing a professional boxing/kickboxing match. I had no clue what to do and broke all kinds of rules. The boxing official was not happy.
- My husband was a college boyfriend. We broke up and reconnected thirty years later on Facebook. We are now living our happily ever after.
- I could have closed the gap in my front teeth but chose not to. It’s a family trait and my husband loves it.
- I told my editor I wouldn’t write another baby in danger book. I had a terrible time thinking about a bomber possibly harming his adorable baby in Ranch Showdown. After figuring out a workaround, I learned how to deal with my issue and will write another one before long.
Tina Wheeler is a Publishers Weekly Bestselling Author and retired teacher. Although she grew up on the edge of the desert in Arizona, her favorite place to plot a new story is on a balcony overlooking the ocean. She enjoys spending time with her large extended family, brainstorming with writing friends, discovering new restaurants, and traveling with her husband.
Connect with Tina by visiting authortinawheeler.com to follow her on social media and sign up for email updates.
(2) winners will win a signed, print copy of Ranch Showdown and a $15 dollar Amazon egift card!
Full tour schedule linked below. The giveaway begins at midnight July 31, 2023 and will last through 11:59 PM EST on August 7, 2023. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.
Giveaway is subject to JustRead Publicity Tours Giveaway Policies.
This giveaway is hosted by JustRead Tours, not RimSP
Follow along at JustRead Tours for a full list of stops!
What about you? What makes you want to read Ranch Showdown by Tina Wheeler?