today’s 1st book: The Holly and the Ivy
Last week, we kicked off this year’s blog series spotlighting (over 70 this year) new and recently-released Christmas reads! This is the 7th year for the Christmas Reads Giveaway series, and I think I get more excited about it every year 🙂
Christmas is still 32 days away, according to Google, BUT it’s never too early for Christmas stories. Beginning now and continuing through just after Christmas, I’m going to spotlight several Christmasy releases from 2023. So… snuggle in, grab your fave hot beverage (wassail anyone?) and comfiest blanket, turn on some Christmas tunes and start your bookish Christmas list! And no doubt you know the drill by now – there are GIVEAWAYS with EACH POST in this series??!! (Because authors are awesome!)
THE HOLLY AND THE IVY: A Coloring Book Celebrating the Wonder and Joy of Christmas
GENRE: Coloring Book (Christian)
PUBLISHER: Ink and Willow
RELEASE DATE: September 12, 2023
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season with The Holly and the Ivy, a beautiful coloring book for adults filled with festive illustrations and holiday-inspired quotes from beloved writers, songs, and Scripture.
With candles in the windows, lights in the trees, stockings over fireplaces, and the sound of bells in the air, Christmas really is one of the most wonderful times of the year! In the midst of Christmas shopping, party planning, and event hosting, The Holly and the Ivy offers a beautiful and festive way to meditate on the wonder and joy of the season. Each beautifully illustrated page features an original design from a talented artist that illustrates a corresponding quote.
• 45 large format 9.75″ x 9.75″ (25x25cm) pages with perforated edges for easy removal and display
• High quality, bleed-proof, bright white paper stock—heavy enough to use pencils, pens, or markers
• Quotes from the Bible, Christmas songs, and a variety of inspirational writers, such as Ann Voskamp, Asheritah Ciuciu, Charles Dickens, Enuma Okoro, G. K. Chesterton, George Eliot, Liz Curtis Higgs, Maya Angelou, and more
• A link to a Spotify Christmas playlist to help set the festive mood for worship, creative expression, and a spirit of joy
• Original illustrations by artists who were previously featured in the bestselling Whatever Is Lovely and Everything Beautiful
The Holly and the Ivy invites you into the holiday spirit and encourages you to cultivate a joyful perspective so that you can share cheer and goodwill to those around you. Whether you are curling up by the fire or hosting a Christmas party with friends, pick up your favorite art supplies and color your way to a refreshed appreciation for this special season.
Ink and Willow is offering a print copy of The Holly and the Ivy to one of my readers! (US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.) This giveaway is subject to Reading Is My SuperPower’s giveaway policies which can be found here. Enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
What about you? What makes you want to get The Holly and the Ivy coloring book from Ink and Willow?