It is just honestly silly that I have to do this but … government. And Amazon.
Copyright: All written and photographic content on readingismysuperpower (dot) org (with the exception of content directly from the publisher or author) is property of Reading Is My SuperPower and may not be copied or reproduced in any fashion. The only exception is of course sharing the entire blog post via social media and/or quoting portions of the post when it is shared. (Authors may freely use the graphics quotes I create for their books, but I retain the rights to those graphics.)
Images: Other than images created by MeezCarrie and/or Reading Is My SuperPower, all other images on this blog are the property of their respective owners. All possible effort has been made to give a source credit to images when applicable, but regardless Reading Is My SuperPower claims no credit for any image on this site other than those created by me as already indicated. If there is an image belonging to you that appears on this website and you would like it removed, please contact me at meezcarrie (at) gmail (dot) com with a link to the image and I will take promptly do so.
Giveaways: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Each giveaway is open only to those who enter through the Rafflecopter or PromoSimple or Gleam form (whichever form is used for that particular giveaway. Most will be Rafflecopter) and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The giveaway is open to U.S. only (unless otherwise indicated) and is void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Giveaway Period: Unless otherwise stated, a giveaway’s entry period is one week. Entries will be accepted on the day the contest begins until the Rafflecopter/PromoSimple/Gleam form closes to entries, usually at midnight a week later.
- How to Enter: See eligibility terms
- Prizes: Winners will receive the prize or prizes as stated on the blog. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Winner Selection & Notification: Winners of each giveaway will be selected in a random drawing through Rafflecopter (or PromoSimple or Gleam). The winner or winners will be notified by email as soon as possible after the giveaway ends. The winner will have one week to notify the sponsor and supply mailing address. Reading Is My SuperPower or its sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to check email, receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Reading Is My SuperPower and its sponsors for liability, mail loss, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I often receive free books (whether egalleys, ARCs, or paperbacks) from publishers, authors, and publicity groups in exchange for only my honest review. I am not required to write a positive review, nor any review for that matter. The opinions I express are always my own. Reviews of books which I received free in anticipation of a review will be indicated as such at the end of that particular post. Otherwise, the book was part of my personal collection or borrowed from a library.
I am never paid for a review that appears on this site.
Reading Is My SuperPower is an affiliate of Amazon.com and ChristianBook.com. As such, my posts usually contain affiliate links. When you click on those links and purchase the product offered, I receive a small percentage of that purchase, at no extra cost to you! While I will often use an affiliate link to indicate where to purchase the book in my review posts, I will never recommend that you purchase a book or product just because I get a percentage back. If I don’t think it’s a good book, I will be clear in my review. As always, you the reader are free to decide which books (if any) you purchase based on my reviews and from where you purchase them.
Any earnings from affiliate links are used to cover operational costs of this website as well as shipping costs for giveaways, etc. Other direct links that I use (Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, publishers, authors, etc.) are not affiliate links and will generate no income for Reading Is My SuperPower.
Reading Is My SuperPower is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”